Call to Tucson Jewelry Artisans
Krikawa Jewelry Designs, an internationally-recognized ring designer, will now be displaying the creative work of a select few jewelry artisans who live and work in Tucson. Your designs will be shown in Krikawa’s retail space beginning October 26, 2012, and lasting through the holidays, with a reception on November 9, 2012.
How to Enter
About Krikawa Jewelry Designs
- All submissions must be received by October 12, 2012.
- Please submit a portfolio of 5-10 pieces to be juried.
- Please email photos of your work or a link to your online portfolio to marketing AT krikawa DOT com.
- Submissions must include your artist statement (50 word limit), CV, and a photo of the artist to be used during the exhibition.
- Artists may also bring work to our studio in St. Philip’s Plaza (4280 N. Campbell Ave., Ste. 107, Tucson, AZ 85718). Please schedule an appointment first by calling 520-322-6090.
- Artists are encouraged to be creative during installation. Our display boxes measure 12”x12”x8”.
- All work will be for sale and on consignment.
- Work will be on display through January 2013, with the possibility to exhibit longer.
Krikawa Jewelry Designs is a family-operated business led by award-winning designer Lisa Krikawa. Since 1998, Krikawa has been handcrafting custom engagement and wedding rings out of a precision studio in Tucson, Arizona. With a collaborative team of master goldsmiths, designers and support staff, Krikawa integrates old world artistry and innovative technology. Krikawa is renowned for the art of mokume gane and is a recipient of over 20 national design awards, as well as a Better Business Bureau Ethics Award. Krikawa practices the highest ethical, social and environmental responsibilities possible, while educating consumers about their choices, and setting an example within the industry. More information at www.krikawa.com.